Lists of controllers carrying out the expenditure verification performed within the projects, funded by Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020
In order to carry out verifications for each payment request, article 32 of the ENI-CBC Implementing Rules stipulates that
“Expenditure declared by the beneficiary in support of a payment request shall be examined by an auditor or by a competent public officer being independent from the beneficiary.
The auditor or the competent public officer shall examine whether the costs declared by the beneficiary and the revenue of the project are real, accurately recorded and eligible in accordance with the contract.”
- Project Implementation Manual revision 1 (applicable starting with October 2018)
- Instruction no 15 from 20 November 2018 to Beneficiaries from Armenia, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine and Turkey, laying down specific provisions for the expenditure and revenue verification of a grant contract funded under the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2014-2020.
- Instruction no 16 from 20 February 2019 to Beneficiaries regarding Addendum and Notification
- No 17 from 29 August 2019 to Beneficiaries regarding the obligations during projects’ implementation, following the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Communication and Visibility Manual JOP BSB 2014-2020, second edition, applicable starting with January 2018.
List of Audit Companies from Georgia
- RSM Georgia LLC
- ACG Consulting
- MGI Mediator
- Audit Firm Bakashvili and Company
- Baker Tilly Georgia
- BDO Georgia
- Grant Thornton
- AGIC AG International Consulting
- EY Georgia
- Morison Georgia
- Nexia TA
- Papiashvili Consulting Group
- Prima Audit
- PKF Georgia
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Georgia
- Tsodnisa Audit Concern
- Audit Center
- Audit XXI